Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 386 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • wahoo
    Member
    Member
      Post count: 420
      in reply to: help gold tips #48827

      problems solved . The arrows with the weight tubes and 125 pt with no wraps – wiped down with alcohol glued with duco cement fly great and the feathers stayed on. The ones with the weigts I need to pull out and put tubes in and take the wraps off or get tape. Thanks all

      wahoo
      Member
      Member
        Post count: 420
        in reply to: help gold tips #48686

        thanks all and yes to the above. Same arrows all the weights in place and bad. I will ck the other site . The other 6 shafts I have I put weight tubes in that I bought from 3 rivers and I have not shot those yet but they finish out at 550 grn. The only reason I used wraps on 6 was because the shafts are blk and I thought I could see them better and because I thought that duco would stick to it. Oh well

        wahoo
        Member
        Member
          Post count: 420
          in reply to: help gold tips #48553

          thanks I will try and get some tape. I washed 6 with alcohol and 6 with arrow wraps. The ones with the wraps – the feathers came off . I haven,t tried the others yet . The flight on these arrows are bad . They are finished off at 600 grns – should fly good ???

          wahoo
          Member
            Post count: 420

            I don’t honestly know but I would think that is high . I would think 8 to 8 3/4. Someone here surely would know.

            wahoo
            Member
              Post count: 420
              in reply to: broadheads #15543

              look at 3 rivers archery – you can pick up Zwickey eskimos for about $24 fo 6.

              wahoo
              Member
                Post count: 420

                know nothing about the bow but Howatts are shooters and nice bows. Good luck

                wahoo
                Member
                  Post count: 420

                  all I got to say is that is a sweet bow and the lines and curves look just perfect.I’ll be in Bozo town tomorrow – should stop and say hi to John. Great bow

                  wahoo
                  Member
                    Post count: 420

                    you sure that’s not my bow , wait I’ll go look. Still have her . Nice bow – great job

                    wahoo
                    Member
                      Post count: 420

                      Clay real nice. No probs with the video. Your web site looked good also. Thanks

                      wahoo
                      Member
                        Post count: 420

                        Clay that was the best. Really enjoyed them.

                        wahoo
                        Member
                          Post count: 420

                          I liked the free shower caps out of motel rms in I think Nov issue. Great addition to the mag

                          wahoo
                          Member
                            Post count: 420

                            I’m in . There is a lot of places to shoot across the rd. I always bring flu flus and stump shoot for fun. The area is surround by national forest. Idaho state bowhuntrs have had their shoots there for over 30 yrs. It is a nice location.

                            wahoo
                            Member
                              Post count: 420

                              Dave your right. Here in ID it’s a mess roads everywhere and all people bitch about are wolfs — go figure

                              wahoo
                              Member
                                Post count: 420
                                in reply to: Chek-Mate strings. #35568

                                What is an SBD string. I started tying my own and really enjoy it . I would be happy to try other material such as D-97 or others. When ever I needed a string I used to order straight from the bowyer.I have just been using b-50 and I stretch the heck out of it and I’m good to go

                                wahoo
                                Member
                                  Post count: 420

                                  I’m a spot and stalker so I went with the 8 x 30 and wear them on my chest. I think it depends on how you plan on using and what your hunting. I use my binos everyday just looking out my windows or walking behind my house. I don’t own a spotting scope but use one now mostly looking at elk with or without horns (friends).

                                Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 386 total)