Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 386 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • wahoo
    Member
      Post count: 420

      man that looks like a real nice bow . I don’t believe I have ever heard of such a thing – looks nice

      wahoo
      Member
        Post count: 420

        that is a sweet looking bow congrats

        wahoo
        Member
          Post count: 420
          in reply to: Hoyt Dorado #36695

          I bought a used Dorado a month ago or so used – It had twisted limbs – I straightened them out put a string on her and I think the thing shoots great and looks great.I shoot long bows but have a few curves just because I find used bows and get deals. I paid $50 worth every dime – good luck

          wahoo
          Member
            Post count: 420
            in reply to: Wolf observation. #23744

            was camping at Corn ck this weekend on the Salmon river and hiked back into Horse ck. I decided I would walk up and ck the stock bridge out and low and behold my GSD takes off like a shot and she is hot on the heels of a nice wolf . I called her back and that wolf looked back at us like what the hey. I got her out of there but it was nice seeing that wolf. Just thought I would share.

            wahoo
            Member
              Post count: 420

              D happy belated. I love my new Peterson book ( bought in Boise) salute

              wahoo
              Member
                Post count: 420
                in reply to: Backyard Wildlife #50649

                as far as backyard – lots of deer ,doves , song birds and as Dave said at any given time in the foothills here we can see lots of elk – herds look real strong – we still have a lot of snow and warm temps are just hitting us now

                wahoo
                Member
                  Post count: 420
                  in reply to: Wolf observation. #50378

                  smithhammer for governor – that’s all I have to say about that

                  wahoo
                  Member
                  Member
                    Post count: 420
                    in reply to: boots #43139

                    guys thought I would bring you up to date. After a ton of research I ended up buying a pair of Lowa baffin pros. They are all leather outer and best of all leather inside and they feel so good.Thanks for all your help. I tried on a ton of boots and now I’ll just keep walkin

                    wahoo
                    Member
                      Post count: 420
                      in reply to: My ATV. #43133

                      luv those Deore shifters – they were the best

                      wahoo
                      Member
                        Post count: 420

                        All the sites are great. Thanks to all. Great job on the news letters also

                        wahoo
                        Member
                          Post count: 420

                          Thanks I did not know we were doing the pic thing. I think Blake Fisher is the head of Idaho chapter?????

                          wahoo
                          Member
                            Post count: 420

                            nice site Dave . Sorry I’m in Idaho

                            wahoo
                            Member
                              Post count: 420

                              nice. I just finish shooting that same bow and that’s where I ended up also. Thanks congrats on the bow.

                              wahoo
                              Member
                                Post count: 420

                                smith what kind of brace do you have on her??? Nice bow

                                wahoo
                                Member
                                  Post count: 420

                                  hey I had the same issue. I started building my own strings and I also changed from a tab to a glove. My arrow started swinging to the left so I thought the serving was wrong but after shooting several session with the new glove my probs are gone ??? I’m sorry that I am really not answering your question and I really can’t say what happened to me but right now my shooting is good. Hopefully just time for the glove to break in ???? Good luck

                                Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 386 total)