Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 386 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • wahoo
    Member
      Post count: 420

      as Clay said thanks

      wahoo
      Member
        Post count: 420
        in reply to: 4 Season Tents #30796

        tent looked nice. I bought a ve24 from North Face in the 70’s bomb proof as they say. I used that tent for 25 yrs and the floor started to fall apart as you said I called them and they sent me a new tent . They sent a mountain 25 because they don’t make the 24 any more. Great tent- downside spendy and heavy but for trk camping great. Lots of companies make great tents good luck.

        wahoo
        Member
          Post count: 420

          had a big blk wolf cross in front of me on Sat – called in twin spikes which I called 3steps to death- wind changed and saved their lives- Sunday called another spike no shots – spikes are fun to hunt because most the time they are stupid and can be called -but hunting by yourself you give away your position – still chasing those big blues – drilled one on Sun and when I went to pick him up he blew – What a sight a young man as myself chasing chickens thru the forest – I made sure no one was watching – heard my 1st bull yesterday and then he was done . Good luck to all

          wahoo
          Member
            Post count: 420

            I couldn’t even finish – made me feel sick

            wahoo
            Member
              Post count: 420
              in reply to: wool or camo? #17601

              doc yes and it is know as wool power – good stuff

              wahoo
              Member
                Post count: 420

                cold shot yesterday , missed a big blue but took feathers.He’s still out there – I’ll get him this morning

                wahoo
                Member
                  Post count: 420

                  Smith sounds like your in em – keep at it – it’s been stone cold dead here – I have been in close but the last 2 days notta – good luck to all

                  wahoo
                  Member
                    Post count: 420

                    have a great trip and a great gig in hot lanta – DP looks like Budda sitting there. I wish someone would send rain our way. Hope all the best in Co looks and sounds bad

                    wahoo
                    Member
                      Post count: 420
                      in reply to: wool or camo? #12248

                      they make so many wool products that you can’t go wrong and remember wool is camo . When it’s hot and it has been I even wear some of my favorite Dead shirts

                      wahoo
                      Member
                        Post count: 420

                        I did not know – just read the story thoughts are with you.I wish the best

                        wahoo
                        Member
                          Post count: 420

                          I have been playing with carbons for only 2 yrs but did tubes and then spent some money and bought weights and long story short I pulled all the tubes and put weight up front . In my opinion the arrows fly better with weight up front. Good luck

                          wahoo
                          Member
                            Post count: 420

                            I shoot the same set up and I buy 50 55 leave them full length and they shoot fine. I never could bare shaft tune so that was my resolve ?? good luck

                            wahoo
                            Member
                              Post count: 420
                              in reply to: Wolves? #52498

                              around here there has been wolfs shot but I know nothing about archery kills. It seems less and less wolfs being shot yearly. I believe the dogs got smart and folks found out that you actually have to hunt

                              wahoo
                              Member
                                Post count: 420

                                nice video thanks

                                wahoo
                                Member
                                  Post count: 420
                                  in reply to: Memorable Wildlife #48524

                                  I like all critters but had a cool deal last night at work. I was driving to a tower site and a cougar came out in front of me. I sat and watched him for a bout 5 min then went back to work. Big fun

                                Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 386 total)