Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 386 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • wahoo
    Member
      Post count: 420

      thanks web mom – best wishes I am also sporting a purple bastard bracelet

      wahoo
      Member
        Post count: 420
        in reply to: What ya got goin? #17418

        I just picked up a bow too – I don’t know what it is but I take them any way. Been hunting deer above the home stead and having big fun – Merry Xmas to all

        wahoo
        Member
          Post count: 420

          Thanks – really enjoy them.I must of missed 5 somewhere?? Last week it was -14 I stayed home .

          wahoo
          Member
            Post count: 420
            in reply to: Co -Editors Note #59254

            I have not read that yet but would like to add that I just read DT it’s all about money from the June mag and would also like to add that he is spot on and would like to thank him for all he writes. Thumbs up

            wahoo
            Member
              Post count: 420
              in reply to: shrinking wool #56736

              I would call King and ask ?? I thought they always advertised that it would not shrink – could be wrong I don’t know

              wahoo
              Member
                Post count: 420
                in reply to: Bear spray videos #54511

                I don’t carry it here but when I go to BC I do. I have been in hunting camps where I have had bears so close I can hear ,smell them snooping around in which I wish I had some – don’t even know if it was around then. Thanks for the video

                wahoo
                Member
                  Post count: 420

                  hell man it took me 20yrs to kill an elk – in that time I missed at least 7 animals that I can remember no wounds just misses. In that 20yr time that was 1 week a yr hunting with family and friends in which I was in the back calling and raking trees but the success was priceless remembering the time spent at camp fires laughing and talking elk ( big fun ). Last week I spent all afternoon chasing mule deer in noisy snow and finally took my shot and missed – right over the back , just shook my head and laughed . Success yes I was 20 yds in a blizzard . I’ll get em next week ( 14 below ) this morning.

                  wahoo
                  Member
                    Post count: 420

                    DP is right on . In my hood we have mule deer and folks are ticked off that they eat shrubs and gardens. I have folks all the time say you can kill a deer in your own yard and yes I can but sure as I shoot that deer he runs 500 yds in someones yard and dies – just makes archery look bad . So yes I will hunt above the house

                    wahoo
                    Member
                      Post count: 420

                      that was ugly man , I could hardly look at that. I am happy about the ending – I think I’ll go practice.

                      wahoo
                      Member
                        Post count: 420

                        that was great – cool photos and loved the video

                        wahoo
                        Member
                          Post count: 420

                          Clay I am a person who is lost always – love your videos and well done . Thank you

                          wahoo
                          Member
                            Post count: 420
                            in reply to: Yew Longbows #12315

                            I shoot a yew self bow – very nice- it is not center shot so it takes a little to get used to it – it was made by a friend if mine

                            wahoo
                            Member
                              Post count: 420
                              in reply to: Bison Gear Packs #10400

                              Smith mine is grn – When I have a minute I will shoot you a photo- hell if you come to Salmon town you can see it yourself – stay at the house and you can buy me a soda pop.

                              wahoo
                              Member
                                Post count: 420
                                in reply to: Bison Gear Packs #9793

                                sorry smith I have the 1st trip but I think it was the lemhi and I had those side pouches put on later which I like for light stuff like game bags

                                wahoo
                                Member
                                  Post count: 420
                                  in reply to: Bison Gear Packs #9224

                                  Smith I have had mine for at least 20 yrs and is by far my favorite pack. They were called pack Idaho before moving to Missoula. I have had side pouches added to mine which I really like. I think my pack was called the Lemhi. Everything about this pack was built to last , it’s tough and comfy.

                                Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 386 total)