Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 386 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • wahoo
    Member
      Post count: 420
      in reply to: Bow quivers #48249

      I hate things mounted to my bow. I use a plains indian style that hangs over the shoulder can be worn in the front, back but is made for the side. You can look at it at most online archery shops I had a friend make mine. Asbell makes a nice side over the shoulder , you can see that on his site

      wahoo
      Member
        Post count: 420

        I would like to know about the new shafts???Ash always seemed like they are bearcats to straighten and keep straight . I like them and as said they are tough and heavy but also always need some correction for me any way. I always find myself working to keep them straight

        wahoo
        Member
          Post count: 420
          in reply to: Topics #44098

          sorry I was booted at least once – I will try to do my best thanks

          wahoo
          Member
            Post count: 420
            in reply to: Carbon arrow saw #42663

            just recently someone posted about using a file – seemed real slick and easy

            wahoo
            Member
              Post count: 420

              when I shot ash they were always a work in progress meaning every time I shot I had to tweak them. Tuff arrows and no I would not send them back.You could make flu flus and use them for small game or hunt with them.

              wahoo
              Member
                Post count: 420
                in reply to: Noteable Quotes! #29070

                It’s only God when he’s drunk – Tom Waits

                wahoo
                Member
                  Post count: 420
                  in reply to: Great new blog #29065

                  Thats the best – Thanks

                  wahoo
                  Member
                    Post count: 420

                    that Havalon would be something to look at. If you want a knife that looks good and at a good price will stay sharp and easy to sharp look at Helle – great knife

                    wahoo
                    Member
                      Post count: 420

                      nice job I love the I know how to shoot and shoot well and it goes over the back. Man I’ve done that a lot

                      wahoo
                      Member
                        Post count: 420
                        in reply to: SE Idaho Shoot! #59323

                        I tried but he always had a face mask on. I love taking pictures but on this trip I left my camera. Sorry that would of been good.

                        wahoo
                        Member
                          Post count: 420

                          real cool video. I think nobody thought there would be any negative impacts. I remember elk hunting in the 90’s and folks were saying clear cuts are great for elk, they love it. Well think again. No wonder I get so mad when I hike in and find somebody tore up a wallow with a motorized vehicle.Great info thanks

                          wahoo
                          Member
                            Post count: 420
                            in reply to: SE Idaho Shoot! #59266

                            DP I tried to steal that thing, at 9 wks old she acted like she was 2. That was a great pup and great parents training at an early age

                            wahoo
                            Member
                              Post count: 420
                              in reply to: Boots #59079

                              I’ve tried light weight boots but hunting elk I find I blow thru them. I still use a heavy boot Lowa Baffin pros with leather insides real comfy great traction.

                              wahoo
                              Member
                                Post count: 420
                                in reply to: SE Idaho Shoot! #59070

                                yes yes yes thanks to everyone. We were treated like kings. Great food,great people,great course. I enjoyed meeting everyone and putting faces to names.I will be there next year. Smith sorry for the long shots,I just didn’t think 20 yds was that far. Must be loosing me mind

                                wahoo
                                Member
                                  Post count: 420
                                  in reply to: SE Idaho Shoot! #53664

                                  I’m thinking I can be there in 4hrs ,so I’m in . Should be fun

                                Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 386 total)