Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Robin Conrads
    Admin
    Admin
      Post count: 41
      in reply to: End of the Trail #176078

      Again, thanks for the kind words. It’s sinking in a little at a time. I’ve made so many friends here, some going on 15+ years now.

      We will keep the website open for a while, but no new content will be added. Print back issues will be available until November 15, but we have digital issues and clothing that can sell indefinitely. The website will be online until we decide to stop selling digital issues and clothing. We are keeping our trademark and brand, just not making a print magazine anymore. The articles and these forums are still useful to some, and we want to keep that available as long as possible.

      My employees are gone as of Sept. 30. That feels weird, but our daughter will help if I need it. Right now things are slow until the last issue is delivered in late October. T.J. and I are currently camping on the Snake River in Idaho for a few days. The weather is like summer again, and that won’t last for long.

      I imagine most of you are out hunting by now. Good luck and stay safe.

      Robin

      Robin Conrads
      Admin
      Admin
        Post count: 41
        in reply to: End of the Trail #176007

        Thank you all. We shall drink a toast to you at our next campfire.

        It’s been a wild week, for sure! T.J. and I took a few days to decompress and process all the feelings. Gotta say no phones or internet for a couple of days was kind of nice. I might get used to that! Everyone has been so kind and understanding. We already knew we had the best customers ever, y’all just proved it again.

         

        Robin Conrads
        Admin
        Admin
          Post count: 41
          in reply to: Website Hiccup #175239

          The computer/website world is moving a lot faster than I am. LOL Often times my reply to Support is “I don’t understand a thing you just said.” With that said, our site is a dinosaur in the computer world and needs to be rebuilt again. I just don’t have the energy for it.

          Thanks for your support. I am enjoying the conversations, even if I don’t comment.

          Robin

          Robin Conrads
          Admin
          Admin
            Post count: 41

            Okay. Let’s try this for a while. You will find the login fields on the main Forums page and I saw it at the bottom of a post since you can’t reply without being logged in. You might get an error message on a different looking login page. Wait for the check that confirms you are human, then press enter again (assuming your user name and password are still there) and it should let you in.

            Message me if you have any problems. And thanks for your patience with this.

            Robin

            Robin Conrads
            Admin
              Post count: 41

              Here is Richard’s picture. 

              Robin Conrads
              Admin
                Post count: 41
                in reply to: Yea Robin !!!! #173095

                My life has been hell for almost a week now. I’m still not sure we are completely up and running again. Thanks for your patience.

                Robin

                Robin Conrads
                Admin
                  Post count: 41

                  Ha ha! Retired!

                  Actually, I am doing less work, and only when I want to. Still here to put out fires. If any of you find a feature that doesn’t work, or need help with something, use the Contact Us form at the bottom (right) of the page. Those come straight to me.

                  Carry on, and enjoy your summer.

                  Webmom

                  Robin Conrads
                  Admin
                    Post count: 41

                    Sorry about that! Private messages are activated again. I didn’t realize they got turned off.

                    Mom

                    Robin Conrads
                    Admin
                      Post count: 41

                      You’re welcome! Retiring from this job has been a challenge, mostly because I love the job. And it’s hard to not be involved when we own the company. Mostly I just answer phones and put out fires. Some of those I create myself!

                      Robin Conrads
                      Admin
                        Post count: 41

                        Thanks for that tip, Aeronut. The flag and the posts are fixed for now, but I don’t like it. This forum software is very old, and doesn’t play well with updated websites. I’ll keep testing, but for now, please let me know if you have any trouble with any part of our website.

                        Robin

                        Robin Conrads
                        Admin
                          Post count: 41

                          As the Ruler for Life of the Arizona Territory, you may now post your discoveries about gloves and sticky stuff.

                          I fixed the posting problem temporarily and will test it further over the next few days. But, it’s a holiday weekend and I might wait until next week. Retirement only works when things go well. LOL

                          Enjoy your weekend, and sincere thanks to all of you with family members who served and didn’t come home. These military holidays really get to me. *Sniff*

                          Robin

                          Robin Conrads
                          Admin
                            Post count: 41

                            We are having some trouble with new posts. I’m working on it.

                            Robin Conrads
                            Admin
                              Post count: 41

                              Hello Friends. I have been busy messing up your forum, LOL. I had to move the website to a new hosting provider and we seem to have lost the little flag that jumps to the last place you read. Hopefully, it will pick up again as you read the posts. Sorry for the inconvenience.

                              Let me know if anything else weird is going on. It’s best to email me at robin@tradbow.com for a faster response.

                              Robin

                              Robin Conrads
                              Admin
                                Post count: 41

                                Congratulations! That’s a very nice buck.

                                Robin Conrads
                                Admin
                                  Post count: 41

                                  Sorry, guess I’ve been missing for a bit.

                                  Yes, it is fine to list personal bows/equipment for sale here, although it’s a very small audience. You’d have better luck with the sites Chuck suggested.

                                  Mom

                                Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)