Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 386 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • wahoo
    Member
      Post count: 420

      my question — I am shooting several bows that are 53# @ 25 26″ and I have been shooting laminated birch shafts 45-50 spine 125 grn head I leave the arrows full length and they seem to shoot just great. They finish off at 650 grn. Am I too weak of spine ?? These arrows blow right thru deer. Should I go heavier ? I like those shafts because I can stay at the 5/16 diameter but I can go anyway?? Open to suggestions

      wahoo
      Member
      Member
        Post count: 420
        in reply to: Bart Schyler #21157

        nice spelling ?????/

        wahoo
        Member
        Member
          Post count: 420
          in reply to: Bart Schyler #21156

          that’s a great article but if you google his name and look at the obit it somewhat states that it was not determent how he died ???? We don’t know if he died and was eaten or was killed and eaten ???

          wahoo
          Member
            Post count: 420
            in reply to: Custom skinner #12606

            as DP said — I luv my Helle knives — Yes I have more than 1

            wahoo
            Member
              Post count: 420

              I think right off the top my fave is bunny slow cooked with cranberries and french dressing served over pasta .

              wahoo
              Member
                Post count: 420

                here in Idaho I start Dec 1 and we run until the end of the month. We are getting snow tonight and a cold blast after.Should be fun

                wahoo
                Member
                  Post count: 420

                  please forward all photos to my wife. She thinks we are the only folks with bows and shotguns in our spare room. Luv the thread. Have a great holiday season .

                  wahoo
                  Member
                    Post count: 420

                    Smith I’m sorry but most our good archery shops in Montana are closed which means that I don’t get the chance to shoot all the bows I once did. You hit it on the spot Dick always was known for top shelf and still is . I have not shot this bow but I beleive you can’t go wrong. They lookk great

                    wahoo
                    Member
                      Post count: 420
                      in reply to: lucky weekend #37721

                      great pic , nice bow , great story . Our season starts in Dec

                      wahoo
                      Member
                        Post count: 420
                        in reply to: lucky weekend #37709

                        nice

                        wahoo
                        Member
                          Post count: 420
                          in reply to: PA Black Bears #36450

                          try calling them – several calls on the market but beware when they come alot of times they come fast. I am not a pro and most times when I call bears run but when you get the right one as said they will come

                          wahoo
                          Member
                            Post count: 420

                            one of the best videos I’ve seen . thanks

                            wahoo
                            Member
                              Post count: 420
                              in reply to: Bird Points #25343

                              I like the idea of using field pts because I take my dog. For big blues I use magnus bird heads with a razor blade in it. All other grouse I use judos.

                              wahoo
                              Member
                                Post count: 420
                                in reply to: Rain suits #24274

                                Dave once you test them out let us know how you feel about them

                                wahoo
                                Member
                                  Post count: 420
                                  in reply to: Rain suits #22809

                                  Dave luv my wool . I have Pete Storm which is great but I do not hunt in ( bulk – noise ) but what I did get and hunt in and I don’t seem to have problems with is Frog toggs – seems to be good stuff and as far as most things go cheap. Doctor Don turned me on to both of these items

                                Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 386 total)