Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Arrow build help needed #140986
Ok I got it all down now arrows are flying good thanks for all the help here’s what my arrow build is now. 632 gr total with 25% foc
in reply to: Arrow build help needed #140928Hey everyone I’m trying 500 spine and total point weight is 315 I have cut to the point where it’s only 1 inch past the end of my shelf arrows are 500 spine I’m a lefty and getting nock right and a little high 60# at 28” my draw is around 26
in reply to: Arrow build help needed #140839Thanks for all the help,I’m going to order a test kit and tear into it! Now I’m going to rig up a arrow saw with my dremel tool!
in reply to: Arrow build help needed #140801Scout
thanks for the info, do you think it would be a safer bet to get 500 spine arrows or just keep adding inserts into the 400s I can get them in 30 50 and 75grn , I have never tuned arrows so I’m not sure which would be better to do.
in reply to: Need advice #134480Thank you for that. I read your response over and over Agian. Mostly After reading the first two sentences  you wrote and the quote from Fred Bear I will be hanging the compound up and starting my traditional experience. This is just what I needed to hear! Thank you.
-
AuthorPosts