The last issue, Dec/Jan 27, will be available for purchase in early November. If your subscription expiration is Oct 26 you WILL get a copy of the Dec/Jan 27. Dismiss
I will keep you and those close to yo in my prayers for a safe return. Thank-you for your service for which we in our safe, normal world can never repay you.
One of the bows may change by Nov., but please do contact me if I can help.
Jon
Elliot:
I’ve been working on left-handed this year. Maybe could help you try left-handed a bit longer than just in the shop.
I could let you borrow a bow for a few weeks to see how it might go. I have an ILF riser with 40# or 48# limbs (66″ bow) and a lower end Samick – 60″ and 49#.
Let me know and see if we can work out something.
Jon