Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Recurve Bow Upgrade #63794
DWC,
Thank you! I’ll add Browning to the list and get out there to see what e-bay is offering.
in reply to: Recurve Bow Upgrade #63783Eidsvolling,
I never thought of e-bay, and it sounds like a good idea for finding a bow. I’ll admit that finding something a bit rare and with some character is an exciting prospect.
in reply to: Recurve Bow Upgrade #63762ArthurW,
Thank you. I’m hearing great things about Bear bows and will definitely look into them more.
in reply to: Recurve Bow Upgrade #63754J,
Thank you. I’ll check them out during my research. Tough part is doing this right, because there are so many options on the market!
in reply to: Recurve Bow Upgrade #63741John,
Thanks for the recommendation. Bears are always regarded as solid bows.
I hear the shorter bows require more concentration and improved fundamentals because they’re inherently more sensitive to small movements. If nothing else, they should force archers to become better shooters.
I used my 60″ in December for a hunting trip and it was a touch awkward in the climber stand. I was able to adapt and overcome, though shooting lanes were very limited because the stand can interfere in places if the bow isn’t canted to some extent.
-
AuthorPosts