Home Forums Bows and Equipment GOT A NEW BOW……

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

I JUST BOUGHT A NEW T/D RECURVE FROM A NEW BOWYER FROM NE. HE’S GOOD TOO. 60″ 50# @ 28 ITS QUIET NO HAND SHOCK AND HAD TO WORK NOT TO STACK ARROWS GOOD BLANCE AND SHOT WOOD, ALUM. & CARBONS ALL WELL WHAT A SWEET SHOOTER. I’LL TRY TO POST PIC’S THINK YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT TOO

BEAR

• BOWHUNTBEAR

BOWHUNTBEAR wrote: I JUST BOUGHT A NEW T/D RECURVE FROM A NEW BOWYER FROM NE. HE’S GOOD TOO. 60″ 50# @ 28 ITS QUIET NO HAND SHOCK AND HAD TO WORK NOT TO STACK ARROWS GOOD BLANCE AND SHOT WOOD, ALUM. & CARBONS ALL WELL WHAT A SWEET SHOOTER. I’LL TRY TO POST PIC’S THINK YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT TOO

BEAR

attached file
    • Daniel

That’s a mighty fine looking bow !! I really like that riser design, pretty sweet.

• J-dog

If she shoots as good as she looks, you got a winner!

J

• BOWHUNTBEAR

she does a very sweet shooter

• Steve Sr.

Dang………check out those accent lines.

VERY nice!

• BOWHUNTBEAR

YES HE DOES REALLY GOOD WORK FOR A BASEMENT BUILDER, THE BALLANCE ON IT WAS LIKE HE KNEW JUST HOW I SHOOT KEEP AN EYE ON JEFF JENSEN I THINK HE’S GOT A FUTURE IN BOW BUILDING

• Wv Lungbuster

Wow great looking bow!

• MontanaFord

beautiful bow. i like the contrast between the riser and limbs. should post a picture from the front of the bow, too, so we can see the full profile of the riser.

• Latrans

Hey bear!
      Awsome bow. A picture at full draw would be good to see too.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.