Home Forums Campfire Forum A real nice visit with good folks today..

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

I’m out here in Denver on business and I saw the add in Traditional Bowhunter for Rocky Mountain Specialty Gear. So, I had some time today and went over there. Why couldn’t I be rich instead of so good lookin’? They helped me pick out some really nice wood arrows and customize them like I want. I also picked up a Dec/Jan copy of TradBow magazine..all in all a good day. I saw so many nice bows and gear.

• James HarveyJames Harvey

Critch wrote: Why couldn’t I be rich instead of so good lookin’?

Hah, my Grandma used to say “It doesn’t matter if you are rich or poor, as long as you have money.” 😉

Sounds like Smithhammer’s tip paid off?

• Mark Turton

Critch, I looked at their inventory after you original post, new and used there are some nice bows.

Mark.

• skifrk

Did you get to shoot a lot of the bows they have in stock or only work on arrows. The group at RMSG are top notch and I enjoy every visit there.

• Bruce Smithhammer

Glad you were able to make it over there, Critch. Those guys have always given me great service and are just quality individuals all around.

• critchcritch

I shot two bows, the wife says I can go back tomorrow before we head back to Missouri…:D

• David Bartlett

You have a great wife!

• critchcritch

My arrows came in today. 6 with field points and 6 with Zwickey Eskimo broadheads. Red and white feathers.

• James HarveyJames Harvey

Photos please 😀

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.