Home Forums Bows and Equipment Help with identification of bow

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Just purchased this bow.  There are no markings whatsoever on it.  AMO is 60 inches and roughly 45# draw.  If anyone knows who the maker is and what year it is it would be greatly appreciated.

• Raymond Coffman

Hi Jar22

Welcome to the forum.

I am afraid there are way too many Bowyers and Manufacturers anymore for me too even hazard a guess.

It’s a nice looking bow. How does it shoot? Maybe one of the other members will recognize it and chime in.

If you think it is local to your area , you could ask the members of any archery club near you.  Someone might recognize it…

Scout aka Ray

• richard roop

Greetings from S.E. Arizona.

Good looking bow but like Ray, not a clue to the maker.

Question; What is that green stuff on the ground ????  The  ancient ones spoke of such things but that was before the rains stopped coming.

• jar22

Thank you for the replies , I contacted  a collector he informed me that it is a kit bow from the 50-70s

• Raymond Coffman

Jar22

Glad you got an answer to your query… sorry we couldn’t be more help.

If you like the bow and you shoot it well, is all that really matters.

Enjoy the traditional journey…

Scout aka Ray

• richard roop

Somewhere in the dark recesses of my mind, I’m thinking maybe an old Bingam Kit Bow …………… but thinking isn’t always my strong suit.

If it’s a shooter ………. Shoot it !!!!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.