Home Forums Campfire Forum Happy Thanksgiving

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

No, I didn’t get my deer, yet….

But I still have a lot to be thankful for. I’m still able to get out in the woods, and sit in the cold. I was out all day yesterday, bundled up and warm, nice having a cold nose while the rest of me is warm.:wink:

• David Coulter

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, Grumpy! I always enjoy your posts. Stay warm, until it’s time to get cold again, and don’t forget to eat too much today. peace, david

• Ralph

Hey yeah, Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m still on my longbow turkey quest.

Not today though, there are other life priorities like family and giving thanks for our lives. Should be a daily but OK too to have a special day for for a great big THANKS…

And remember, you can get anything you want at “Alice’s Restaurant”. :D:D

Some remember uh!!!:wink:

What is bounty if we don’t have a heart full of gratitude????????

• Stephen Graf

Just got back from my sisters place. Had the big feed there this year. Now I have to think about those two deer I have hanging in my cooler that need to be turned into burger and backstraps 😀

I am VERY thankful those two deer saw fit to walk in front of me…

And that I have a couple kids that still depend on me to feed them…

Beautiful morning here today.

• grumpy

Yes, R2, Made them listen to “Alice’s Restaurant” (in 4 part harmony) as it is a tradition here in New England, we are just down the turnpike from Alice’s Restaurant (and Obie). 😀

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.