Home Forums Campfire Forum 3 Rivers Archery

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

I am planning a trip to 3 rivers archery soon and was curious if anyone has been there before. I am curious if it is like a archery shop or if it is more a shipping warehouse. I am looking to see if they would have like a shop pro to help me get set up with some arrows and stings for a couple other bows that I have. Thanks.

• cody

I don’t even know where the shop is. Where is it at?

• Buzzard

Hey shooter, I went up 2 yrs ago. the front of store was a reception area like set-up with ck out. The rest is a warehouse where you roam around picking up what you need and lookin at lot’s of neat stuff. Shooting range was available at that time also if I remember. It’s just off of I-69 at exit 140w, then take the first left after the ramp! Heading back south to the store on your left.

• bkyrdshooter

Cody 3 Rivers is in Ashley IN. It is a large traditional archery wholesaler. Thank you Buzzard for the information. I am going over the first weekend in March. Glad to hear I can get my hands on all the stuff i plan to buy. I don’t mind ordering over the net, but there is nothing better than getting to check it all out before i buy.

• Danny Klee

Shooter ~ I would call them before you go. There are only certain days that you can go into the warehouse. Since they do a great deal of mail order, they have computers on with confidential information showing so they limit the days that folks can visit the warehouse. It’s been a while since I’ve been there so I can’t remember what days you can go in the back, On the day we went, the warehouse was closed to the public.

Dan

• tom-wisconsin

They are only open on Saturdays to the public. I would call and make sure that the Saturday you want to visit it is open. Also ask the store hours and if a knowledgeable tech is available for help.

• Carbomask

I went there. My 5yr old son, and I went upstairs, and they graciously let me shoot any bow I wanted. I walked out with a new bow (the tred barta longbow ). Every bow side by side, I felt awkward because I could not make up my mind, but..the guys who helped me, love bows, and kinda felt me out enough to “fit” me up with a bow that had all the performance assurances within the economy range I felt comfortable. They did not know that I was “carbomask”, until later I asked if they knew of it (of course, as 3rivers sells it).. they pulled out their own bows and there was carbomask on them! (for camo)! I was thrilled.

• tom-wisconsin

Glad you had a good experience. I hope to go there some day. Got to save up some money first.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.