Stuff 2017-01-11T13:41:31+00:00

Home Forums Bows and Equipment Stuff

Viewing 0 results
  • Author
    #99150 |

Some folks (me) consider this organized. Others (wife) consider it chaos.

At least I know where I put it… if I get it that far anyway….

I have more stuff but it’s “hid” in the man cave…

• David CoulterDavid Coulter

Chaos is good.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by David Coulter.
  • Stephen Graf

Pegboard had to have been invented by a man.

You Texas boys are are something else.  Who but a Texan would think to keep their grass in the house?

• R2R2

It’s the only thing green in the panhandle other than the yucca’s… and one dandelion that has survived twice below 0* temperatures.

• Drew Dittmer

That is definitely organized!

• William WarrenWilliam Warren

Yeah, I can’t walk in my man cave right now. Got to do some serious straightening up in there!

At least R2 has grass growing in his man cave.

• peter Vermouthpeter Vermouth

Your wife should be grateful. You should see my “middle room” where I tie flies. I have been buying fly fishing stuff I don’t need for 50 years, someday I might find the stuff I do need.
    We moved last March, so I have a basement now… I have tried to organise it, but it isn’t big enough. Starting to build bows down there (remember couple years ago I was making bows in the kitchen) Now I don’t have to sweep the floor as much. 🙂
    I bought a 3 1/2″ planer, and boy does it make sawdust. I have enough to cover the floor of several bars.

• OldFlyfisher56

I tell all my fishing and hunting buddies – When I’m gone don’t miss the yard sale. My biggest worry is that my wife will sell the stuff for what she thinks I paid for it.

Viewing 0 results

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Become a Better Traditional Bowhunter!

Sign up for Tip of the Week and we will send you an email every week with the best tips and tricks for hunting with a traditional bow!

We promise to never spam you!