It was really windy yesterday so I postponed my test firing until this afternoon. Sunny and 54* and still a light wind. I am still playing with the brace height and will put on a set of string silencers from Hairy Beaver. It is shooting good and has no stack or kick to it.
Now I need to put on a few more coats of finish. I am using Minwax Polycrylic semi-gloss and I’ve had good luck with it on my bows.